Quantity Surveyor - Building Projects - Zambia
CA Global: Engineering and Construction have a client who is in need of a Quantity Surveyor with experience in Building and Water Engineering projects. This position will be based in Zambia.
• A degree in Quantity Surveying or a similar tertiary qualification
• MRICS or qualified in another construction related subject
• Experience in Building and Water Engineering projects will be advantageous
• Locals will receive preference
Duties and Responsibilities:
• preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities
• assisting in establishing the client’s requirements and undertaking feasibility studies
• performing risk and value management and cost control
• advising on procurement strategy
• identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks
• preparing and analysing costings for tenders
• allocating work to subcontractors
• providing advice on contractual claims
• analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports
• maintaining awareness of the different building contracts in current use
• understanding the implications of health and safety regulations.
If you meet these requirements and you feel that you are suitable for this position, then please send through a copy of your updated CV to Stephen Oakes: (Send CV using the apply link)
If you do not hear anything within 2 weeks after you have submitted your application, consider it to be unsuccessful.
For more job opportunities please visit our website: www.caglobalint.com
Agency/Employer: CA Global
Town or City: Zambia (Abroad)
Related Job Titles: Not stated
Permanent/Contract: Permanent, Full time
Experience: 0 years
Date: More than 60 days
Salary: Not specified
Apply to this job
[Tell a friend about this job opportunity]
._Civil works & Construction manger/director
[Botswana] - Experienced with civil works and construction supervis...
Civil works & Construction manger/director
[Botswana] - Look for the experienced civil works and construction ...