Cost Engineer / Quantity Surveyor
CA Global: Engineering and Construction is in search of a Quantity Surveyor / Estimator. The position will be based in Botswana.
My client is looking for a Junior Quantity Surveyor / Cost Engineer to join their team in Botswana. A minimum of 5 years experience in a QS / Estimating / Cost Engineering environment will be required.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelors degree in QS, Construction or Civil Engineering
• Sound knowledge of building construction
• Experience in the Construction Industry
• Experience with high rise buildings and or Reinforced concrete will be an advantage
• Be proficient in mathematics
• Logical, methodical approach to work
• Excellent communication skills
• Computer literate.
Botswana Nationals are encouraged to apply and will be given preference
If you feel that you qualify for this position then please send your CV / Resume to Megan
Smith: (Send CV using the apply link)
For more job opportunities please visit our website: www.caglobalint.com
Agency/Employer: CA Global
Town or City: Gaborone (Botswana)
Related Job Titles: construction,Construction Engineer,Construction Estimator,Construction Specialist,Construction Superintendant,Construction Superintendent,Director of Construction,Junior Cost Accountant,Land Surveyor,Surveyor
Permanent/Contract: Contract, Full time
Experience: 5 years
Date: More than 60 days
Salary: Not specified
Apply to this job
[Tell a friend about this job opportunity]
._Open Pit Maintenance Manager
[Abroad] Our client, a mining company with its operations in the DRC, Africa would like t...
Search jobs with these words